⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

2931-2945 candy crush

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Most recent episode of Candy Crush beginning with level 2931 (Pumpkin Patch), are you kidding me?  Another clear jellies on a timed level?   I don't see any other comments in regard to this level, wonder if my friends have given up....Just like I'm ready to do.  I've lost tons of hammers and 50+ gold bars for 3 times of the extra 15 seconds of play time to finish.......Ridiculous.....Absolutely ridiculous the entire episode !!!!  By By

Answers

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I agree Debbie.  I once again had to use numerous boosters and buy extra time.   There were 4 timed levels in this one, 3 of which were timed and clear jelly.  And on of those was a cascading nightmare again soaking up time.  The thing I hate the most is that you don't even know it's timed until you get in it (for the split skill ones anyway)  Every time I see a split skill level I cringe because of the possibility of timed/jelly clear.  They obviously don't care about our complaints on those because they are just adding more in.  I've said it before---people are just going to plain get sick and tired of constantly going backwards to play a sugar track to earn boosters just in order to have a shot at these levels.  They have been giving more boosters "awards", but I think it's because they know boosters are now necessary.

• tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I completed this episode including  the 4 timed levels. Not much fun.

Used lots of hammers and extra time.

I also noticed more opportunity to earn boosters.

Gone are the days when you had pride in beating a level without boosters.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited November 2017
    Options

Hi Tammy, yes yes I agree with everything you've said.  And one thing I might add, the "free" boosters you get along the way or on the sugar track seem to rarely include (if any) of the lolli's, hand switches, or gold bars.  These are the most useful for mos of the levels and sometimes crucial in the timed levels.  And your right-on in regard to the effect the cascading candies have on the split jelly/timed levels.  There have been numerous times where the clock has run out after just a couple of moves.  What needs to happen is the clock needs to stop until the candies quit cascading, but then of course that would give the player to much time to try and plan their next move, and that sure isn't going to happen.  I think we've lost some players along the way due to these ridiculous levels.  Ugh

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Besides the utter contempt King/Activision Management and/or Designers hold for the aged and handicapped players with their continual inclusion of timed levels despite our pleas/complaints, the game has degenerated into a very poor quality product. Whether Management is trying to force us into the myriad of new games they have brought out or it is just below par or inexperienced designers, they are successfully driving players away from the game. Pumpkin Patch plunged the game to a new level of mediocrity. At least I have finished the episode and can now spend the next 4 days looking on line for a better quality product.

• Anna_Lewis
    Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2
    Options

I have given up the game, just cannot focus fast enough to complete!!! looking round for another game, any suggestions?? 

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I have given up the game, just cannot focus fast enough to complete!!! looking round for another game, any suggestions?? 

Cookie Jam Blast is really fun :)
  • Jacques-4
    Jacques-4 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Each country seems to have its own levels. Every one knows that king is manipulating  this game for commercial benefits. I reached level 2930 and are still waiting for the next levels. 

• Jacques-4
    Options

I didnt pay a penny to reach this level btw. 

• Jacques-4
    Options

Each time when you send an email to King you are redirected to this site for an answer. THey are invisible  people who are happy to celebrate their 5th anniverery. And you can earn a price for that with your funniest picture, very funny! Just enjoy your personal pleasure in playing this game and forget the commercial rest of that company who will lose at the end when the continue to work like this.

• fixit
    fixit Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

agree !!  I dont know what's wrong with CC right now. many levels came up with a non sense design.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?