Bring back the old chocolate box - Share your feedback!

Options
Esin123456789
Esin123456789 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2023 in Discussions

I was so disappointed to see the chocolate box change this morning. 2 short times boosters, seriously? This was the main way to earn real boosters not to mention the free 30 minute and 1 hour play!!

does candy crush actually read these discussions and take things into consideration? Because this isn’t fair at all and makes me lose motivation to play the game.

Comments

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,172 Level 4
    Options

I have new rewards for the chocolate box today. I like the old ones much better. What do you think of them?

This is the first.

This will be the second reward. 3 additional minutes for color bomb and 5 additional minutes for unlimited lives.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,022 Legend
    edited January 2023
    Options

I haven't seen that in my game yet @Kerrie and I hope I never do.

Timed boosters are useless if they are less than 30 minutes. You are lucky if a 5 minute timed booster lasts for more than one level.

It is just another poorly thought out change to the game made by King. Rewarding us with a short timed booster is just a means of forcing us to continue playing.

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    edited January 2023
    Options

@Kerrie I now have the same thing, although I swear it didn’t show those rewards this morning. I wonder if the gold & silver boxes have changed.

Besides the booster wheel, the first 2 chocolate boxes were the only guaranteed way I could win boosters that I can save for when I need them. So now I get 1 booster a day. They are determined to make us spend $$$. What a horrible horrible change.

• Kerrie
    edited January 2023
    Options

I agree with you Kazza-3 and Alienscar. All these changes have changed my playing habits, a lot. I even reinstalled Friends and I've been playing and enjoying it very much. I uninstalled Friends and Jelly when CC made it easier for us to get lives. I was playing CC and Soda more so I uninstalled them. I think I'll reinstall Jelly now too and take a break from CC.

I tried to reply to @Alienscar but not sure where it went? There a link that's spinning in the "double or extra box" below and not sure if that's it. I'm curious to see what happens. Maybe I'll try it again.

Same thing happened but now Kazza-3 and Alienscar's avatars are gone now.

• Kerrie
    edited January 2023
    Options

I just got it in my main profile too. I didn't finish the gold box and the new one replaced it.

• ashfordgooner
    ashfordgooner Posts: 163 Level 3
    edited January 2023
    Options

yet again, king are ruining the once great game of saga. if you want to look at how not to look after your customers, king are the best at this. you are ruining the once great game. the team function, taken away, was brilliant. now what is the point of getting silver stars? every single way of collecting any goodies you are taking away, and at the same making the levels harder.

honestly, the staff at king need sacking. so many people have stopped playing the game. i play it, as i spend quite a bit of time bored in hospital. but with 20 levels (terrible move), the team game (terrible move), making every single level much harder (terrible move) and now giving pointless rewards in the chocolate move. (terrible move). how many terrible moves are you going to make at king, but management wake up, smell the coffee and realise this is not the way to treat loyal people.

but the way saga has gone the past few months, i think king are trying to lose layal players, not keep them. 10 year anniversary. i wonder if king will make 11 years the terrible way they run the business.

and yes, i am frustrated. i loved this game a year ago. and now, i wonder what is the point,.

• Juno
    Juno Posts: 43 Level 2
    edited January 2023
    Options

New chocolate box useless.

do King actually read these complaints games are so impossible now complaint after complaint & no changes from King JUST MORE & MORE GREED.& ridiculous GAMES

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A GAME NOT OWNED BY GREEDY KING

• ashfordgooner
    ashfordgooner Posts: 163 Level 3
    edited January 2023
    Options

it is insulting to the players, the changes king have made on the chocolate box. honestly, what is the point of a choc ball for 5 minutes, or 8 minutes wow on the 2nd level. it is pathetic. and as you say, it is just driving us away from playing king games, onto others. especially with the silly 20 game rule brought in. it is almost the fact they want to lose players. maybe their computer system cant cope with the amount of players, so they are insulting us all so we go away. i cant think of any other reason they would ruin the chocolate box, after taking away the team game.. etc etc

• Kerrie
    edited January 2023
    Options

Haven't signed into candy crush yesterday or today.🤭 The chocolate box downgrade has made it so I don't even want to play anymore. I've been playing Friends and Soda and spending a lot less time playing games in general.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,332 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options

I also got the new update of the box, it is the worst and it is very difficult to get free boosters, in soft drinks, jellies and friends they give more chances of getting them with the beginning of the section and events.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?