Did not receive a total of 10 hours of unlimited lives.

After a long hiatus from the game, I started playing again. I progressed from rank number 1 to rank number 2 and received 5 hours of unlimited lives as a gift, but I did not receive it. I continued to play and progressed further, from rank 2 to rank 3 and again received 5 hours of unlimited lives as a gift, but yet again, I did not receive it. In total, I have not receive a total of 10 hours of unlimited lives. I would appreciate it if someone could help me, thanks.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend

I'm not sure if I'm reading your message correctly so I'm going try to read and interpret your wording.  You said that you received 5 hours of unlimited levels but never got it.  Then you received an additional 5 hours and again you did not receive it - correct?  So if I'm interpreting it correctly I would like to say that those unlimited levels are only for a limited time.  So if you were given the first 5 hours, how did it show on your map?  Was it showing as an infinity symbol?  You would have had to use those up within the 5 hours otherwise it would have expired.  Then you said that you received an additional 5 hours correct?  So if you got the 10 hours you would have had to stay on your tablet at that particular time for 10 hours and exactly after those 10 hours were over you'd be back to the regular number of lives.  Those infinity lives have to be used immediately as the clock is ticking down.  Are you understanding what I just wrote?  If not, then please write back.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend

I'm going to elevate your question to the King Super Users and King Admin to see if they have an answer for you.

• Sapphire_George
    Sapphire_George Posts: 4 Newbie

Thanks, but I'm still waiting for a response. Therefore, as I do not think it is fair that I did not receive my rewards nor did I receive adequate help for this issue, I am going to uninstall all king games from my devices. I returned to king games after a long hiatus as I thought things had changed - but obviously they have not. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?