⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Party Park level 2856-2870

Options
parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 302 Level 3

I know levels should be harder as we go further along; but these levels are ridiculous.  In fact the last two episodes have been ridiculous.  Almost every level has changed since the original so only the fastest get these.   None of us mind a challenge; but there has not been one level that has been fun and doable without boosters. Of course, this is CC's goal that we will spend money to complete a level.  I see that in this episode, there are 4 super hard in a row.  What's with that except wanting money.  I have not gotten this far to quit; but Candy Crush has gotten to where it is not enjoyable anymore.  It would be nice if some levels in an episode would be fun and enjoyable to try even if we can't do it right away.  Stop changing every level and let us again enjoy the game !!!!

Answers

• Andy_Loh
    Andy_Loh Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

I needed multiple boosters to clear 2867 and 2869!!! Now I am stuck at level 2870 where there are simply not enough moves and way too many time bombs to pass this ridiculous level!!! Seriously when can King stop creating f**king rigged level like these!!!

• jeanp8
    jeanp8 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

I agree...not even boosters help this level. I've gone through them all! They make them impossible to pass and this one is just plain boring! Guess I have to find something else to do!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?