Quest level did not work out

Sweta_Patra
Sweta_Patra Posts: 2 Newbie

I've just finished level 830 which is the end of that episode. Normally I close the app, disconnect wlan and 4G and connect again, and I'm able to play the mystery quests. But when I connect again now, there's a blank profile icon over the level after 830 (airplane level), which means I've moved to this level, but when I try to click on it nothing happens. I can click on level 830 again, but I've finished that level. So it's impossible to enter the mystery quests. This has happened several times now after I got a LENOVO K5 NOTE.

If I connect to facebook again, I'm able to click on the level, but then I don't have the mystery quest option. I tried to reinstall the game instead, but then I lost all my striped candies etc. which is also very annoying. I don't want to purchase gold bar for only two days. But waiting for 90 hours is too long. Please help me.

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Sweta,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Sweta,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Sweta_Patra
    Sweta_Patra Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Sweta,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Dear Mark,Please help me. My problem in quest level still not resolved.
  • Miranda-7
    Miranda-7 Posts: 2 Newbie

hello, my account name is Miranda. my account is very strange lately ... when I'm going to open a life, he will charge very slowly and then the app will fall out, or I'll just drop out of the game. this has been around for a while ... I have been trying to restart but he is not doing it. he always goes out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?