I am no longer getting sapphire rewards

charlesmitch333
charlesmitch333 Posts: 5 Level 2

I am stuck at 60 points and have been for a while even though I have being playing a LOT and giving out lives and buying boosters!!

What to do??

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

You can only get a certain amount of points per week. Make sure to play a level and send loves to friends every week

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 154,001 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Every time you collect 100 Royalty points, you can redeem one of our limited-edition rewards. Return weekly for a new selection of treats!

You will receive points for the following activities in Candy Crush Saga:

• 20 points per week you are active in the game
    • 15 points per week you send at least one life to another player
    • 10 points for every fifth level you win on the first attempt (max: once per week)
    • 20 points if you complete 50 new levels (max: once as a Royalty member)

You will receive points for the following achievements on the Royalty website: 

• Officially Royalty - you will receive 5 points for your first Royalty Program sign in
    • Loyalty with Royalty - you will receive 10 points each year when you pass the anniversary of the date you first joined Royalty 
    • Royalty Shopper - you will receive 15 points for your first purchase in the Royalty Store
    • Ranks of Royalty - you will receive points for reaching each new tier in Royalty
    • 10 points for Amethyst
    • 20 points for Ruby
    • 30 for Sapphire
    • 40 for Emerald
    • 50 for Diamond

for mor info  Please visit Royalty.king.com  

• charlesmitch333
    charlesmitch333 Posts: 5 Level 2

Are the rewards updated on a particular next of the week? If so, I would of thought today (Sunday). I have not moved from 60 points for a long time.

While I played many many games they could mostly have been in the last week. I just checked and still not updated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?