⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why candy crush saga in facebook reverted back to old format in chrome and wont go past level 2825

Options
bballjer44
bballjer44 Posts: 6 Level 2

A few days ago candy crush saga in facebook reverted back to old format in chrome and won'.t go past level 2825 even though I'm on level 3001. It works fine in Edge on same laptop. Chrome is current. Also re-installed flash player. Running windows 10.

Answers

• jhazelton
    jhazelton Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I wonder how long it takes for King to respond? This is ridiculous!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi guys, sorry that I didn't get to respond until now but I use a desktop computer and my keyboard died.  I just got a new one so now I can respond again.  You shouldn't be using Flash to play the game on Chrome because the game is now HTML coded and they aren't using Flash anymore.  I play the game on Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge.  If you are playing on Chrome then my suggestion is to clear out your history.  Then I want you to log out of Facebook and log back in and you should be back to your current level.  You don't need to worry about Flash anymore.  It's just Internet Explorer that still uses Flash and you can't play the game anymore on that browser.  It stopped at 2825.  Also are you aware you can play the game on Windows 10?  Go to your Microsoft store (look for the shopping bag icon) or click on the start button and look for "Microsoft Store".  Once it opens do a search for the game and install it.  From there you can also log into your Facebook account.  Windows 10 is showing a lot more levels than Chrome at the moment so you get to advance even more.  

• Michele_Simard
    Michele_Simard Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys, sorry that I didn't get to respond until now but I use a desktop computer and my keyboard died.  I just got a new one so now I can respond again.  You shouldn't be using Flash to play the game on Chrome because the game is now HTML coded and they aren't using Flash anymore.  I play the game on Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge.  If you are playing on Chrome then my suggestion is to clear out your history.  Then I want you to log out of Facebook and log back in and you should be back to your current level.  You don't need to worry about Flash anymore.  It's just Internet Explorer that still uses Flash and you can't play the game anymore on that browser.  It stopped at 2825.  Also are you aware you can play the game on Windows 10?  Go to your Microsoft store (look for the shopping bag icon) or click on the start button and look for "Microsoft Store".  Once it opens do a search for the game and install it.  From there you can also log into your Facebook account.  Windows 10 is showing a lot more levels than Chrome at the moment so you get to advance even more.  

Worked for me. Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?