๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

We want your feedback on the levels 12 996 - 13 040!

Options
13ยป

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,935 Level 5
    edited November 2022
    Options

@QueenB B but of course you are first! As you said...

I was just hoping that I would have another female to talk levels with here. Looks like @Lindark is back now though.

p.s. I am still in my childhood at age 66! Hehe!

p.s.s. @kiara_wael I know you are busy but stop by here and chat when you can... I know that you are always at the top!

• victoryterp
    victoryterp Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

PLEASE change the music back to the original music! Iโ€™m recovering from a brain injury I use the game as rehab and the new sound is soooo triggering. I was so scared to update for fear this would happen but I needed the new levels and the new sound is so triggering PLEASE how do I change it back??? Playing in silence isnโ€™t the same type of soothing please either put it back how it was or Iโ€™m begging tell me how to get the original sound back PLEASE!

also I canโ€™t read so I hope Iโ€™ve articulated clearly! I regret doing the update unless you can fix it I am completely dependent on this as part of my rehab and it helps me talk during the day but I need the old sound back PLEASE HELP!!

• yochai
    yochai Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Levels 13018, 13020 - What's up with King ? How are these anywhere close to possible without multiple party boosters ?

• feliciadaniel
    feliciadaniel Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

Level 13033 needs more moves, cannot clear the it.

• feliciadaniel
    feliciadaniel Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

That should be level 13036.

• cwgames99
    cwgames99 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Have been able to make it through a couple of episodes without too much difficulty although it helped to finally have some gold bars and extra boosters to use. Have reached level 13036 which has too many blockers to win even with 3 extra moves plus multiple boosters. Not sure if 35 extra moves will even help, but will continue to try until I get a board that gets close & then use them. Videos show boosters & extra moves. Please fix this level.

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    edited February 2023
    Options

13005โ€ฆ. My board to start (1st pic). Licorice swirls are covered! Both cakes need to be cleared to eliminate them which then gives you a chance to hit the skull the necessary number of times to open up the snake! You tube Videos show their licorice is NOT covered and clears after one cake cleared ๐Ÿ™„ (2nd & 3rd pics). How the heck is that fair? Are the players passing this level getting that board and not the same one as mine? I have cleared the 2nd cake maybe twice and on the last move available ๐Ÿ™„so I havenโ€™t even come close to clearing the Skull to get to the snake ๐Ÿ™„. My board isnโ€™t possible with the version I have to play in my opinion ๐Ÿ™„ and yes Iโ€™m up to date on updates. Dang, SO Frustrating!!! Why do you do this? Why arenโ€™t the levels the same for everyone ??? Geesh, Iโ€™ve asked that question hundreds of times ๐Ÿ™„ Just wrong!!! PS: And it seems I always hit a level like this when Iโ€™m in a Champions Race episode so I donโ€™t have a chance in โ€œyou know whatโ€ to win the 45 bars ๐Ÿ™„ Again, just not fair.

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

Hi again, sorry, but I eventually used 10 gold bars for 35 extra moves to pass 13005 ๐Ÿ˜” Now itโ€™s 13006 which is basically the same scenario as 13005 and simply not possible without extra moves ๐Ÿ˜”. Can you please bring back Ads for moves or boosters? Iโ€™m in the Southeastern region of the US. I could have passed both a few times (out of the hundreds of attempts each) with just a few extra moves.

I would be foolish to use any of the few bars I have to pass 13006 because and also, this episode should have started with level 12996 not 12995 and somebody was ten levels ahead of me instantly when I won 12996 which is when the episode should have started and there was no way I was gonna have a chance to win this episode for more bars ๐Ÿ™„. Please help me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?