FEEDBACK IS POINTLESS

Options
John_Sanders
John_Sanders Posts: 147 Level 3

I am getting asked for my feedback and like almost everyone else i am saying the levels are impossible and extremely boring and what do they do about it ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Why bother asking anyone when quite clearly the game is now designed to rip people off and force them to spend money to progress. Goodbye candy crush it used to be fun now it is tedious and annoying.

Comments

• b00kL0vinG1
    b00kL0vinG1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I totally agree. I'm not willing to buy boosters, but was perfectly happy to watch ads. Now that that option has been removed, I spend days and days on the same level. I'm about ready to uninstall Candy Crush.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,211 Community Manager
    Options

Hi all πŸ˜ƒ

I just wanted to reassure you that we are reading and taking notes of your feedback and will make sure to pass it on to the team πŸ‘Β 

Improvements are being made and we are updating levels to help make your gaming experience more enjoyable!

Thank you for your patience and we know how much you want to keep crushing candies 🍭

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options
  • The4JaysMom333
    The4JaysMom333 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am now stuck on 12829 because I only watch free ads. I have not spent one penny on Candy Crush all these years. Not their favorite consumer, I know. But I'm an engineer and very visual. Sometimes I get stuck for about a week on the latest levels! The new levels are impossible by the time i get there because i don't have a cache of boosters. All the videos show them when they first come out, then the team makes them harder... I am getting frustrated too. But I feel like maybe the CC team would like the top level people to quit so they can stop making new levels. Coming up with creative new levels must be a chore, so they are trying to slow us down. I'd recommend not spending money to get past these levels though because that will be a Neverending suck hole. It may be time to try a new game or just start new account and start over from scratch! If you love playing CC... It's supposed to be mindless fun.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options

King is completely deaf and ignores the customer

The fish are still targeting regular candy

the timed boosters stink

I got a notice of four hours unlimited lives but did not ever see it show up in the game

Stuck on a level for over a week, the moves have been reduced drastically since release and boosters to try to make sure pl buy GB

II am done for a while stuck on 12556, had unlimited boosters from a chocolate box and could not get close to completing

KING why would I buy boosters if I can’t win a level with 15 or 30 minutes of unlimited boosters???

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,914 Legend
    Options

I totally agree. The rewards are useless and the deals aren't worth paying for any more because they don't help you pass more than possibly one level at a time, if that. The game is only fun if you can get onto a winning streak. In the old days spending money on a booster deal would actually get you there and be value for money, but now? Neither free nor paid for deals get you onto a streak because they have made each and every level too hard. Why waste money if all you get is one level and a lot of frustration? Surely this cannot be in King's best interest either, so I don't get it.

So yes, they can't be listening to feedback or else they'd do something about it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?