How are do you currently feel about Candy Crush? Let's share our thoughts and get our voices heard!

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• jberg
    jberg Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Wow Candy Crush listen to these comments. Everyone is fed up with the game. I hate the fact that you change levels, either the whole board or how many chances you get. And having so many hard levels is just ridiculous. I like a good challenge but most of the time you don't have enough moves to be able to make good moves. I'm looking for different games.

• parasjenni
    parasjenni Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

I think it’s weird that these posts and comments seem to vanish from the discussion page — at least from the top. It seems to me that the “hot” topics only include discussions where everything is discussed in a specific way.

The threads with complaints are usually not found unless you go to page 3 and beyond. Even when there are new comments from like an hour ago. It’s sad and annoying but I guess it’s just what to expect from a multi billion dollar company.

• samkat59
    samkat59 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It sucks now. Chocolate box without useful boosters, taking gifted lives away. Levels they expect boosters bought for, Just not playing much any more. There’s other games.

• Squirrelwife
    Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3
    Options

I am surprised that the chocolate box has gone down to only 10 or 15 minutes temporary rewards. One used to be able to get real permanent boosters. I just can't play the chocolate box like that, sorry.

• terri_brady
    terri_brady Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

CC Saga truly sucks now and I play less. No longer able to play on iPad using landscape and must awkwardly hold device to use in portrait mode. Absolutely horrible. Lazy developers. But CC Soda and Jelly do not have this issue. Why would you update the game and eliminate this option?!?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?