📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Recover levels

Options
2»

Comments

• LaAnto
    LaAnto Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    Hello Tess 92 I wanted to tell you that I installed Candy crush on the phone even if I had to delete a lot of things and therefore I was able to ask the question with the procedure you recommended and that I already knew anyway I am now waiting for them to solve the problem
    thank you a thousand times

• LaAnto
    Options

hi Tess, sorry to bother you again. I followed step by step all the procedure you advised me to get back the lost levels (I asked to go back to 5023 not yet passed).

They answered me even if with the Google translator it's not entirely clear to me what I will be granted and what will not

I thought it was a quick process and instead everything is silent

Do you know the reason?

sorry again and thanks

• LaAnto
    Options

I'm at candy crush saga level 5377 still to be overcome I don't understand why I see the path to take that leads me to the finish line but not the players competing with me. I can't tell if I'm ahead or behind

thank you

• einbt9
    einbt9 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Saya telah tukar telefon apabila saya kembali candy crunch saga saya telah kehilangan tahap 2730 kembali ke tahap 1. Tolong saya pulih kan kembali tahap saya sebelum ini

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    Options

Hi @LaAnto 🌸

I just noticed your comments now (😪). If you can't see your other friends along the way, they are probably on different levels than you. On the other hand, to see the players who are competing with you in the Episode Race, just click on the checkered flag with that appears in the top left (not all players have this function always present).

PS: If you need me or another moderator, just click @ with our name to tag us, so we will notice your comment, or reply directly to one of our comments, so we will receive the notification.

We will be very happy to help you 😊

• LaAnto
    Options

Hi @Tess92 I haven't played candy crush saga for several days (I'm at level 5377) because I can't see the other players anymore and therefore it's like I'm playing alone (and there's no fun). You told me that maybe the other players are on other levels (two or three days before, I was playing regularly) but I don't know how to fix it?

Do you know how I can do it? otherwise I abandon and uninstall

thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?