Candy Crush keeps shutting in the middle of a game on my Galaxy S8. I uninstalled/reinstalled.

jaygiv3
jaygiv3 Posts: 4 Newbie

Candy Crush keeps shutting down in the middle of a game on my Galaxy S8. I uninstalled/reinstalled and it is still happening. I have no new updates for Candy Crush. This has happened after most recent update. Application will not let me play a game. Is there a new patch or something to fix this?

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Oh no! 

First delete the game app and then reset the Settings in the Google Play Store app:

-Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'

-Locate the menu called 'Apps' or 'Application Manager' depending on the device model

-Scroll down until you find the 'Google Play Store'

-From here click on 'Clear cache' then 'Uninstall updates’ and finally 'Clear data'. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - don't worry as it's just a reset.

Restart the device and download the game again. 

This can help! 

• jaygiv3

Thank you Crazy Cat Lad, but that did not solve the problem. Any other thoughts? Really odd, when I went back in to the Play store, Candy Crush Saga was not an option to down load. I had to google it.:(

• jaygiv3

Oh no! 

First delete the game app and then reset the Settings in the Google Play Store app:

-Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'

-Locate the menu called 'Apps' or 'Application Manager' depending on the device model

-Scroll down until you find the 'Google Play Store'

-From here click on 'Clear cache' then 'Uninstall updates’ and finally 'Clear data'. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - don't worry as it's just a reset.

Restart the device and download the game again. 

This can help! 

Thank you Crazy Cat Lad, but that did not solve the problem. Any other thoughts? Really odd, when I went back in to the Play store, Candy Crush Saga was not an option to down load. I had to google it.:(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?