⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My king and Facebook account are different.

Options
LG07
LG07 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello, for some reason, my king and Facebook account are different, meaning that my progress is different. I play on my iPhone using the app and I’m logged in with my king account (genazzinilionel@hotmail.com) this is where my actual progress is. Now, I think that when I first connected my Facebook account years ago, I did something wrong, If I access the game through Facebook I’m in one of the first levels, and none of my friends are there.

is there any way that I can re connect my Facebook account using my existing King account without losing my progress ?

Thank you very much for your help and for years of fun !!

Best Answer

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,320 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I hope you are able to sync your FB account with King account via PC and continue playing your game as usual. Otherwise, let us know what else are missing from the steps or try again by following the steps below.

• Go to this page: https://king.com/games 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

If you play on a mobile device you may be able to sync the two accounts using the device. The first thing you need to do is sign out of the game with whichever account you are currently using. You do this by clicking on "{My Profile", then sign out on the next screen. You will then be taken back to the opening screen again but this time it will say "Played before?" Click on that and then on the next screen sign in with your other account (if you were playing via King.com then sign in to your FB account or vice versa). Then go ahead and try and play a level and hopefully the game will take you to the same level you were playing on.

For more info HERE

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,320 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I hope you are able to sync your FB account with King account via PC and continue playing your game as usual. Otherwise, let us know what else are missing from the steps or try again by following the steps below.

• Go to this page: https://king.com/games 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

If you play on a mobile device you may be able to sync the two accounts using the device. The first thing you need to do is sign out of the game with whichever account you are currently using. You do this by clicking on "{My Profile", then sign out on the next screen. You will then be taken back to the opening screen again but this time it will say "Played before?" Click on that and then on the next screen sign in with your other account (if you were playing via King.com then sign in to your FB account or vice versa). Then go ahead and try and play a level and hopefully the game will take you to the same level you were playing on.

For more info HERE

• LG07
    LG07 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you so much for your help! That fixed the problem!!

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Awesome! If you ever have any questions, just pop back in and let us know!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?