⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

HELP!!: Level 2215 chocolate crush

Options
tanjureen
tanjureen Posts: 1 Newbie
edited December 2022 in Support

Ive played this level 10 plus times and the level never produces enough chocolate to crush and I loose. Each time because there is not enough chocolate. What do I do? I cannot pass this level!! Help!!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,334 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 2215. There are two chocolate spawners to give you the chocolate, but first you need to clear as many blockers as you can from around them so that they can spawn the chocolate.

Clear around one first if you can, then leave it to spawn while you clear around the other. If you clear chocolate you won't get any the next move so you need to allow it to grow as much as possible before you remove any.

Bear in mind that the chocolate can't cross the conveyor, so once it has filled all the spaces it can you should clear it and let it spawn more.

Keep track of how much chocolate you need and how many moves you have left, you only get one piece per move and only then if you don't clear any.

Video below

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    Options

Hi @tanjureen and welcome to our sweet Community! 🤗

To pass this level you must try to accumulate the chocolate generated by the spawners. First destroy some of the blockers near the spawners so you have more space to create moves, once you have enough space start making the chocolate build up, don't break it right away otherwise it will take time to spawn again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?