How long until the original music comes back? My music is muted until then… 🤫

Options

Is the current music for a special occasion? I can’t handle what is playing now.

Comments

• heatherkcd
    heatherkcd Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Candy crush needs to offer both choices for players. Old music and sounds versus new music and sounds. You should be able to toggle back-and-forth. This new sound and music is very annoying or we could all just stop playing and that will send a message.

• Citana
    Citana Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Hallo

Kann ich nur bestätigen, absolut nervig die neue Musik, wer hat sich den Mist ausgedacht. Und außerdem, ihr müßt die Level noch viel schwieriger machen, so daß man mindestens 3 Monate braucht um eines abzuschließen, dauert jetzt schon ewig, und mindestens 10 mal hintereinander superschwere Level. Wahrscheinlich stellt ihr die Level nach dem Motto zusammen: Nur Bares ist Wahres, laßt die Kasse klingeln.

• AkashSingh123
    AkashSingh123 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I also want to change the new sound and music to the previous one, the new one is annoying and boring

• chris_v
    chris_v Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I am also now muted while playing...please bring back the old bell chimes music...i miss the sound of the crisp candy wrappers..the new popping candy effects are annoying, generic and boring (like the other similar games)....please bring back the old effects and old music...or let us have an option to use the old ones

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?