We want your feedback on the levels 13 041 - 13085

Options
13»

Comments

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Why release 45 levels a week if I can only pass 2 or 3 levels a day? Sometimes none..Not only that, I would estimate that I can pass almost no levels without boosters+ 3 to 6 ads and sometimes extra moves on top of that. What I get every day (without fail) is *half a puzzle* …I’m sure King has “done the math” and it looks like this formula is sticking. They’ll make more money in the short run by wearing down frustrated players -but when the joy is gone and players stop watching ads —(because why would you if you can’t even pass an easy level after watching 6 ads) maybe they’ll make it fun again.

stop watching ads…it’s most of their revenue…it’s the only thing you can do.

• lee_ann_b1105
    lee_ann_b1105 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Level 13062 is atrocious. The last several level were getting better, not quite so hard, varying number of moves, more action, rarely were there no more moves available requiring shuffling, But THIS level is ridiculous, obvious from the start that I'm going to be stuck here awhile. SO MUCH RESHUFFLING!! Too many moves with no options, only o e move available. Second day not even gotten half way. Help!!!

• cobwellac
    cobwellac Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    Options

13055 is ridiculous. There are only 20 moves, but you have to clear the candy skull before you even get to the frosting and other blockers covering the jelly. Impossible.

• djeansch
    djeansch Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Level 13051 is impossible without boosters or extra moves. I am starting to feel that the goal of this game is to make money. So many levels that are ridiculously difficult and take days to try to complete. This one is the worst. I refuse to spend money to buy extra moves which is the only way i can see to complete it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?