⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 566

Options
shaylaMena
shaylaMena Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2022 in Level Help & Tips

Has anyone figured out how to get 3 stars on level 566? I've been stuck on it for like a month! Thank you

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,508 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I have no idea, The level has changed. it is very difficult to get 3 stars because the distance between one star and another is very far. and there same issue here

• KAP478
    KAP478 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Oh. Ok. It’s both easy and not easy. With the new version I could get only 2 stars. Plus instead of 20 moves it’s now 17 moves to work with. The way I got the 3rd star is with the same difficulty of the old version of 566. I have the candy crush that still has dreamworld still on it. This level 566 Has the one with the conveyor belt and bombs. I think you get 35-41 moves to complete it. Once the bombs were out of the way, I created the special candies as soon as possible. If you can get a candy bomb and a striped candy or a wrapped candy it does double duty of completing the order required. I’ve tried multiple times to even get a second star in the new version with 17 moves even that is hard as crazy. I kept the older version so I could finish dreamworld

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?