⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No Episode Race

Options
Belinda_mak_001
Belinda_mak_001 Posts: 7 Level 2

The Episode Race disappeared a few days ago. I knew that this feature may come and go. However, how long have I to wait for it comes back. My ID is 1472800962

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,261 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback . The  features (Episode Race) might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return to you.

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Belinda_mak_001 and welcome to our sweet Community! 😊

Unfortunately, you may not know exactly when the episode race will return again once it disappears, this could happen for various reasons. It could return directly in the next episode or even days later. Try logging out and back into your account and keep track of the App update to speed up its return.

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

What level are you at? Over 13,000? Many people have been complaining recently about their Episode Race disappearing.

You should report the issue to Support, not here because moderators, evidently, will just feed you the same old "It's Not Guaranteed" song.

As I said in another thread, this feature is of critical importance, especially to endgame players. It therefore must be available to everyone. I can only understand if it doesn't work for those very first players trying newly released episodes, as there aren't recordings to complete against. Even then, no-one gotta be disadvantaged, especially those practically unpaid beta testers trying new levels first. I personally would have no motivation to give feedback on new levels if I was punished for testing them out.

If you're indeed near the end of the map, I'd advise you to give yourself a break from playing new levels to allow for new recordings to be added to the database. Meanwhile keep getting daily freebies to help yourself when they fix that feature.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?