level 12628

Options
pebbles2497
pebbles2497 Posts: 61 Level 2

way to go king in making levels so impossible . game is no longer fun to play its pretty evident you dont listen to players comments. i guess i will have to start looking for other enjoyable games. it gets more and more ridiculous each day. i hope players start boycotting your game as you are only interested in one thing.. good riddance till you get your act together.

Comments

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Seriously, if these types of levels don't want to make you quite, nothing will!! Something is wrong when you're done playing and you still have 70/80 squares to collect! What a joke! GREED, GREED!!

• pebbles2497
    pebbles2497 Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Same old crap. Too few moves ,impossible levels,more moves for different players. They wonder why people are fed up with this game. 12767 is impossible with twenty moves. You see twenty moves or less you might as well not even try. King you need to get your act together . changing amount of moves is unfair just so you can entice people to spend money. Totally ruined what use to be a good game. I quit playing your other games this will be next unless you get your act together.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?