Level 3132

Options
Lynn_PS
Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2

Level 3132 Not sure how to handle this level.  Not enough moves to get all the items required.  Any suggestions anyone.

Answers

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

I had to buy 5 extra moves with bars.  I also started with 2 colorbombs.  I dunno, I think this is one that calls for a "lucky" board.  This episode and the last episode required boosters on every level which is crap and I'm just about finished with this game.  End of story 

• Lynn_PS
    Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

Was 5 extra moves enough?  I am finding I am only getting down to about 30 of each left

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Yes Lynn 5 moves did it, but keep in mind I had to use multiple hammers and hand switches.  Like I mentioned these 2 episodes were terrible.  Bad thing is once you complete this level, those to follow are just as bad.   In total, I used 53 hammers and 30+ hand switches to complete both episodes which was absolutely ridiculous !!!!  Good Luck

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Sent this to a moderator !!  We shouldn't need to buy 5 more moves, when they have taken 5 moves away from us. That level was hard enough as it was, now it's impossible. I will let you all know what they say. I am hoping to get the 5 moves back, plus some !!  >_< 

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited February 2018
    Options

Hi All,

It was not even considered a hard level when I played on Wednesday but is now showing as a Super Hard Level. I was only able to make about 30+ each of the requirements with full boosters every time. I was in 3rd position for Denize Light Up the Sky contest but lost the ranking because I could not make it past this level. I did not spend gold bars for extra moves due to the huge deficit and also did not want to use an insane amount of hammers and hand switches to finish this awful level.

• HeatherAH
    HeatherAH Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I used 5 extra moves a couple of times but only got it down to 17/18. Being low on gold bars, I wasn’t going to add another 5. Very frustrating!!

• CheriTusia
    CheriTusia Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

When I signed on, I only had 12 moves, not 50.  This is a glitch that needs to be fixed.

• CheriTusia
    CheriTusia Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?