Options
Julie_Everson
Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2

Videos show 18 moves for 3113, I get 10 moves.  This is getting ridiculous.   The boards seem to all change with less moves,  ridiculous.  I'm about done with this game.   It's not enjoyable anymore. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Julie, the design studio take everyones feedback into consideration as to how easy/hard the level is. And the trouble is they often change, to keep the game fresh and new, or just because they have too many reports its either too hard or too easy.

Unfortunately there is a fine balance between what one group of players find easy and what another group will find hard. And its usually the ones who use a lot of help that find it easier :(

As a blogger I totally understand where you are coming from. Some levels you just want to get past and never see again.

Don't give up. Take a break, but you have come so far! You have done a lot better than me, the chocolate defeated me :(

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

I understand with making some levels harder but 10 moves for 3113 is ridiculous. Its impossible to pass with this few of moves. I cant even come close to passing this.

• Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

It is ridiculous, either you have to go back to an easy level repeating it over and over and over again  in order to load up spaceships, or use multiple boosters.   That's what I had to do.  Too many levels seem to require this as it's not likely that you'll get an board that drops the color ya need.... like ya see in the videos.. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Oh Julie. I don't play this but I do play Farm Heroes. If only you knew how many hours we bloggers spend trying to get a video where we pass without using boosters. Honestly, some of the levels, because FHS has got very booster happy, I can be on for weeks or months in one case. I cannot play and video using boosters so I don't use them.  By the time I pass some levels its an anti climax it really is. And then they change them so I have to go back and replay and that does make me mad. Such a waste of hours. 

They will eventually change levels. I cannot say how quickly it will happen as it depends on the feedback they see. So the more people that post their struggles (as I keep telling my group but they won't listen) the quicker they change it. So thank you on behalf of all the other ones who will be stuck here for posting. I know its not helpful to you, but I promise, the more that complain, the quicker it will change :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?