⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 9363

Options
mamamelplus6
mamamelplus6 Posts: 5 Level 2

I had only one pair of cherries to bring to the bottom, but even though I bought over 100 extra moves, that last pair of cherries never dropped! Because of this glitch, I lost my spot in the Candy Royale competition, plus all of my accumulated boosters. I took a screen capture to explain what I’m trying to describe, but I can’t send it because at first it said the file was too large, but when I clipped it down to 15 seconds, it said it didn’t have the correct extension.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,334 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Which device are you play ? Please make sure updated your Apps.

• mamamelplus6
    mamamelplus6 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I’m playing on an iPhone 12, and playing the latest updated version of the game. I just wanted to let you know about the glitch. I don’t want anyone else to have the same issue I did. I spent about 200 gold bars on extra moves, and lost my 5 accumulated boosters, and was kicked out of the Candy Royale race/competition.

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    Options

Hi @mamamelplus6 and welcome to our Community! 😊

Sorry to hear this happened to you! Try sending your screenshot to Player Support directly from your device. Also, restart your device as well to see if it's just a momentary bug and the cherries drop again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?