200 Lives - Unable to Use

Options
gentlenurse
gentlenurse Posts: 9 Level 2

REALLY !!!! We are Allowed To Have 200 Extra Lives accrued from "friends", but we're only Allowed To Use 20 a-day !!!! What kind of Math is that !!! I have now lost over 2 hours of Rewarded Boosters Time because I Can't Continue To Play !!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - Just let us keep getting up to 200 lives from our Candy Crush Friends WITH NO LIMITATIONS ON USING OR GETTING THEM !!! Thank You !!!

Comments

• Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options

Like you mentioned, I'm not so sure why they capped the lives you can use to 20 nor why they capped the amount you can keep to 200. I read somewhere that they also capped the number of lives you can accept per day.

I'm maxed out on lives (298/200) in which is also annoying. So I no longer get anything from my friends (not even a message that they attempted to give me lives) who use to regularly give me lives. The system should at least let the player know when a friend attempts to give them lives, so inturn they have an option to return the favor by giving them extra lives.

What was their thought process on these limitations on the lives?

• kaz37
    kaz37 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Same as both other comments. To put a cap on just 20 lives limits the time played. I’ve lost out on minutes gained from bonuses because I already used my 20 extra lives. Please explain this thought process

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @gentlenurse @Gregg and @kaz37

In this topic ➡️ https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/376482/lives-inbox-how-does-it-work-new-update/p1 is some explaining and thats the topic were you can post your feedback. Please post there so everyting is in 1 topic AND more important the feedback goed to the developers/studio.

Good luck an happy new new year.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?