We want your feedback on the levels 12 951 - 12 995!

Options

Comments

• Rosamorenna
    Rosamorenna Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Boa tarde não gostei desse limite de vidas tendo crises de pânico 😪 ansiedade crises de depressão e é o único jogo que me ajuda 😪 tenho 200 vidas mais si pode usar 20 não existia isso por favor mudem isso antigamente tinha mais de mil vidas por favor único jogo que me ajuda

• Karen123
    Karen123 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

Impossible level 12964

Cannot be done without boosters/extra moves with only 21 moves.

Too many levels are like this now. Are checks made to see if it can be played/won on all platforms?

• Karen123
    Karen123 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

Level 12964

Started with boosters and 3 extra moves. Used flying saucer and 3 more moves at the end. Still no where near!

• cwgames99
    cwgames99 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Managed to complete the previous episode after being stuck on almost every level. Now am stuck on level 12952 with no boosters and only two gold bars, 22 moves is just not enough. Have 4 hours free games wasted on this one level. Please check this level.

• Saane
    Saane Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Same problem here! Was stoked to get the 4hours as soon as the NewYear hit but still couldn't pass this level. Have almost used up my 20 daily limit today too. Had to use my last 10 bars on the previous level 🥴

• cwgames99
    Options

Have spent the entire day stuck on level 12952 - went through the first 5 lives, then the good part of the free 4 hours of lives, 10 minutes of free lives from the chocolate box & 20 friend lives with occasional boosters without coming close even once. Earned a few boosters in “season pass” by playing easy levels over & over. Videos show more moves & a high frequency of boosters dropping. This has become frustrating, discouraging & boring. Please fix these levels.

• lee_ann_b1105
    lee_ann_b1105 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

12977... thks for 4 hours free lives to spend on an impossible level. Happy new year. Harumph. So frustrating!! And looking at the comments here, there's nothing but frustration ahead. Time to wordle or something....

• cwgames99
    Options

got thru level 12952 with the help of the UFO/extra moves, plus color bomb/extra moves after being stuck all day. Sped through the next couple of levels only to be stuck now on level 12956 with few boosters and still only 2 gold bars. With 22 moves and many blockers this level is impossible. Please fix this level too!

• cwgames99
    Options

Level 12956 continues to be impossible. Even having a few boosters doesn’t even get me close with only 22 moves. I earn boosters by winning easy levels, which has become very boring & at this point a waste of time. How many times does a level need to be played before a winning board shows up?

• jmo999
    jmo999 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

12952 with 22 moves is impossible without using boosters. When I look on YouTube there are only completions with 30 to 40 moves. I understand you want to make it a challenge, but please make it fair.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?