⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 3182

Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

I have just wasted 26 gold bars, 2 hammers and 6 hand switches before I realised there is a glitch with Level 3182. The 4th. piece of fruit remains stuck near the top of the chute, therefore it is impossible to complete the level.

Also I had gone quite a number of levels, getting them at the first attempt and therefore lost all these boosters also.

Can you please repair and refund all the bars and boosters I have lost !!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Thanks for posting on King Care.  As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

• PAcrusher
    PAcrusher Posts: 11 Level 2

I don't think there is necessarily a glitch on 3182, although you can get into a situation where a piece of fruit gets stuck.  The way to beat the level is to ensure that you open up the columns on the right FIRST.  Once you get two fruits down from the right side, the remaining fruit can be maneuvered down the left side as that's the only side that moves once they are both opened up.  So, bottom line, get the right fruit down first.  :)

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Good  Wednesday morning Peter, How are you playing level 3182?  Haven't seen any of your posts for awhile, thought you had jumped ship, lol.  Sounds like your doing well here. I'm currently on level 3140 waiting for new levels to be released. Ugh

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

Good  Wednesday morning Peter, How are you playing level 3182?  Haven't seen any of your posts for awhile, thought you had jumped ship, lol.  Sounds like your doing well here. I'm currently on level 3140 waiting for new levels to be released. Ugh

Hello Debbie, I have made a few posts but they have been about the higher levels. To get the higher levels you need to play on a PC and download the Windows version of Candy Crush. I am away from home for 3 weeks, so can’t play at the moment and will have some catching up to do !!
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

OMG   Are you kidding me?   Peter----I did exactly as you did---LOST a bunch of boosters and gold bars.  I went on the forum as soon as it got stuck to see if it wasn't just me----I too had all gold for completing it on the first try---until this STUPID level (which BTW is just like a problematic level in the last episode)  And PAcrusher----there should be no "trick" like clearing the right first---that's just stupid and unfair---the fruit should NEVER get stuck in a place where you cannot even use boosters to get it down.  Love the incentives of trying to get it cleared on the first try---but undermine that possibility with "tricks"--(or a better word is glitch!)   Sick of it! And Peter---they don't care what we lose trying to pass a level with their stupid mistakes.   GRRRRRRRR

• Tammy_Kory

AND  Peter and Debbie---We've been in this game from the beginning---I'm really getting over it.  I play other similar game, not made by these makers, and have played 1000 levels without one single problem.  Cookie Jam Blast is one of them.  I'm just going to start telling everyone to play the other games.  King just doesn't care.  Their bottom line is money only.

• Tammy_Kory

Thanks for posting on King Care.  As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

ugh Elsa---this is just getting plain disgusting---Peter is absolutely right---please see my response below ---and please pass along to your team to get rid of all the fun incentives (like "passing on the first go" if the team is going to pull this nonsense---I mean really---what is the point?????
  • knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3

i've also run into this.  sigh.

• Tammy_Kory

I am not playing this until it's fixed

• PAcrusher
    PAcrusher Posts: 11 Level 2

AND  Peter and Debbie---We've been in this game from the beginning---I'm really getting over it.  I play other similar game, not made by these makers, and have played 1000 levels without one single problem.  Cookie Jam Blast is one of them.  I'm just going to start telling everyone to play the other games.  King just doesn't care.  Their bottom line is money only.

I'm a little surprised that they haven't changed this yet. It's beatable but a little ridiculous. BTW, agree - Cookie Jam is great - a good change of pace.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?