Sweet cinema and extra moves suddenly gone after buying boosters

Options
desertrose2002
desertrose2002 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited December 2022 in Support

I have been playing candy crush for many years- up to level 12851 right now. I always had the sweet cinema and options for extra moves by watching ads- until the day I gave in and bought extra boosters. Ever since then, all options for boosters and extra moves have disappeared on PC and iPhone. None of the troubleshooting steps work. I am now convinced this is because they want me to keep paying for them. Very disappointing after years of playing. Levels are impossibly hard without them. I think my years of candy crush are over.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,057 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. 😊

You can check this information here (My level is too hard!) and here (Levels keep changing, looks different from online videos!) by Community Team that we hope you can understand to read them.

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

Also check wykoon the Community Hub Moderator suggested another answer here.

And don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by in-game features/events (also contests) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels. 😉

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Giselahsiao
    Giselahsiao Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same here, I’m playing Candy Crush since 2014, at level 4795 however recently frustrated by hard level and eventually purchased boosters like desertrose2002 , then my world totally changed …😭 my money ( sweet cinema) gone and no more extra moves or free boosters. I even have more hard time to pass, stuck for days…… Candy Crush just want more money???😡

king should see to this seriously or else losing more loyal players !🤨😡😭😭😭

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,057 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. 😊

You can check this information here (My level is too hard!) and here (Levels keep changing, looks different from online videos!) by Community Team that we hope you can understand to read them.

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

Also check wykoon the Community Hub Moderator suggested another answer here.

And don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by in-game features/events (also contests) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels. 😉

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Giselahsiao
    Giselahsiao Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi, Diamond Lim:

Thanks for welcome me, if you can all I want is let the heads of King Enterprise know loyal players’ anger and give us back that monkey “sweet cinema” back!

Happy holidays!

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,284 Level 5
    Options

@desertrose2002 @Giselahsiao Hi! All level is passable just give it some times then you will pass it. Also do you all know that some players don't even have this feature since they started playing this game? I'm one of them I don't receive this feature since the first day I start playing, now my level is more than 2000. There is another way you can earn booster and gold bars, please join the "Candy Crush Royalty Program", sign in with your King account and log in the webpage every week to earn point. Please check here:

• DMama44
    DMama44 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have had the same thing happen. I'm on the leader board for the winter Cup. I hit the purchase button by mistake. Now I don't have sweet cinema. I am very upset! I'm in the 6000's. I thought about disputing the purchase with my credit card company but that won't help. I have reset my phone. Tryed deleteing app. Reinstall. Reset password info. The thing is I actually bought some items from watching the adds. If I can't resolve this. I won't play anymore. It's really bad because my sister and I are the only ones on our team and we are Crushing it! Very disappointing

• evilchia
    evilchia Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Same thing happened to me. There are other posts in regards to this issue. I really think King should give every single player the option to watch videos for extra lives/boosters or take away the videos from every single player to keep things fair in the game. It is impossible to compete in the competitions against players who still can receive the perks the videos provide.

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

I am on level 12883 and a couple of weeks ago I too lost both these facilities. I have been playing for years and with this change, I end up playing a game over and over and over……meanwhile being passed on other targets and therefore no chance of winning any boosters.

I agree that they want loyal members to pay or leave.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?