⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga "An error has occurred. We're doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment.

Henry_Hm_Chan
Henry_Hm_Chan Posts: 112 Level 3

When loading Candy Crush Saga on PC, it says "An error has occurred. We're doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment." This has been happening for the past week. I played under Chrome/Win7. Same thing under Edge/Win10. OK if play on iPad (iOS  9.3.5). Clearing cache etc no help. My chrome is 525/555 under HTML5 test. I am at level 3134. Is this because I exhausted my Gold Bars and hasn't buy any new ones yet?? Pls help...

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi Henry, can you possibly upload a print screen so that we can see what's going on?  If you cleared the history, try logging out of Facebook and logging back in to see if this helps.  It has nothing to do with your gold bars or any purchases.  Sometimes you might get an error message if the team is working on the game but it shouldn't last as long as you are mentioning.  

• Karen_Lam
    Karen_Lam Posts: 2 Newbie

Same here, I have the same problem for three days already.

• Henry_Hm_Chan
    Henry_Hm_Chan Posts: 112 Level 3
    edited March 2018

Thanks Elsa for the prompt response: (a) print screen - same as that from Elsa Chau. A Youtube link to video: https://youtu.be/T5FCm14OqXQ  (b) cleared history (and all browsing data), logged off from PC and iPad, rebooted computer - still doesnt work (c) Yes, I bought gold bars on iPad, no help (d) this happened to other games before (CC Soda/Jelly/FH Super) but never to CC. Usually they are fixed in the next round of game update. However, they usually affect everybody due to some bug in the software. In this case, I know some people who are fine. I am worried it is the particulars of my account that caused this problem. Pls help....

• Laysee_Loh
    Laysee_Loh Posts: 5 Level 2

I have the same issue for 4 days now. Wrote to King Care and was directed here. Please help.. I'm having Candy Crush withdrawal symptoms !!!

• Grace-11
    Grace-11 Posts: 2 Newbie

same here. cant load for 4 days now

• Fong_Chan
    Fong_Chan Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem!!

• Kenny_Ng
    Kenny_Ng Posts: 2 Newbie

Same situation, can't load the game for several days, alway saying "An error has occurred..."

If no response again, would give up...

• _Elsa_

Hi guys, thank you all very much for writing here.  I am going to elevate this to my King Admin but she won't be in the office until tomorrow.  She will notify the King team what is going on and hopefully it can be fixed in a short period of time.  In the meantime, can any of you try another browser instead of Chrome?  I use Firefox and Opera but there is also Edge too.  Please try those browsers all of you and let me know if you were able to play.  I can surely relate to withdrawal symptoms!

• _Elsa_

Does anyone here play Jelly because I am starting to see messages saying that Jelly is not opening for them so please let me know if you do play Jelly if you are having trouble accessing it.  Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?