Colourbombs self destructing!

Cookie_KirbyCookie_Kirby Posts: 20

Recently colourbombs have been exploding without reason, this is happening a lot in the past few days.. Is this a programming error? It is tempting to accuse the developer of cheating the players but we hope this is not the case.

Prev1

Answers

• José_SavelkoulJosé_Savelkoul Posts: 42 ✭✭

Same here, and it's pretty weird indeed. How are we supposed to collect orders or anything if the game won't let us play fair? Please do fix this...

• Yep, very frustrating not to have control over when they explode.  Trying to set up a move and having everything blow up is not fair.  This needs to be fixed.

• Getting really annoying. Especially when you use a booster!!!

• ninanina Posts: 6

I have the same problem

• Same here.... especially if there are more than one.... you set one to take out a pariculer color and it takes out that color and any other colot bombs that are on the board.....

• I have been having the same problem for the last week. I noticed whatever I match with my first color bomb that's  what the second color bomb turns into.

• Brian_BrunyeeBrian_Brunyee Posts: 4

I have noticed the same problem with self exploding colour bombs. needs fixing. Brian.

• Lesley_BurgessLesley_Burgess Posts: 1
    edited March 2018

I am having the same problem with colour bomb 

• I am so frustrated I have quit playing as much. Is this an error or is this the new norm? If it was intentional it makes the color bombs useless. 

• Debbie-5Debbie-5 Posts: 292 ✭✭✭

Yep, it is happening.  No rime or reason

• addieaddie Posts: 1

I'm having the same problem. When I e-mailed them, their reply was to post on here. So here I am posting. So frustrating.

• Miriam_Miriam_ Posts: 61 ✭✭

I have the same problem. Really annoying!

• Same issue too, very annoying 

• I’ve noticed this too; mostly when I have more than one color bomb. 9 out of 10 times, if I have two, using one causes the other to explode as well. You can watch the “lightening” (or whatever it is) strike the second color bomb as if it is a candy piece of the color you swapped the first color bomb with. This is highly unfair and has prevented me from completing a level on the first try many times because it wrecked my plans. Also, I’ve noticed the color bombs now explode sometime if it is the middle piece to three others that has fallen around it. For example after you make a play that causes candies to fall down around the color bomb and say there are two blue candies to the left of the color bomb and one blue candy to the right, the color bomb acts as a fourth blue candy and explodes. Please get this fixed. 

• shgrlshgrl Posts: 1

Same thing here. I haven’t had much consistency with the reason for mine exploding. Sometimes a striped or exploding candy will set it off - without even being close to it, other times it just goes off when I swipe to regular candies next to it. It is extremely irritating.