We want your feedback on the levels 12 951 - 12 995!

Options

Comments

• cwgames99
    cwgames99 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Finally passed level 12960, only to be stuck on level 12966. Even with boosters it is impossible with only 20 moves. Older videos show all color bomb combos under the packages or using boosters.

The Deluxe Chocolate Box will be absolutely impossible as 2 columns now have unreachable choices for me - win 4 new levels, then win multiple hard levels or use hand switches or lollipops (don’t have enough of either). Can’t win any boosters with the special star offer as it takes winning new levels. The blue moon is unreachable. Sweet Cinema offers are very infrequent. There is basically no way for me to earn boosters.

Truly discouraging. Please fix this trend.

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Level 12951 is pretty ridiculous!

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

BORING, BORING AND MORE BORING!!!

• cwgames99
    cwgames99 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Stuck on level 12981. There are way too many toffee swirls & blockers for 28 moves. Videos show fewer layers of toffee. Since it is the first level of the episode, I won’t be using the few gold bars I have managed to earn. Will just continue playing this level until I get a winning board, if that’s at all possible.

The Star Collection challenge is not possible as you need to win new levels to count & need to reach 140 stars just to collect the first prize. If maximum per level is 3 stars, you need to pass a minimum of 47 levels with 3 stars each for that first prize, which is unrealistic to complete at the higher levels within the time limit.

Please fix.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,288 Crushing Legend
    Options

is this level 12994 reported?

it cannot be done in 25 moves.

many friends get stuck in the game

• WalleyeGuy1967
    WalleyeGuy1967 Posts: 27 Pro Player 👑
    Options

12972..I notice on levels that are “nightmarishly hard” it doesn’t take many moves to get to the 35 extra moves. It looks like you already know that it’s impossible to beat the level in the allotted moves so you get us to the maximum extra moves quickly so we will BUY MORE GOLD BARS. I’ve noticed this a few times lately on levels that aren’t even marked anything. Just another example of how the game has become a “pay to pass” game and how you’ve ruined it!!

• ibas
    ibas Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

pls increase the number of moves in level 12961..without any kind of help the number of 20 moves is not enough for this level

• ibas
    ibas Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

12972..another stupid level again with 20 moves..it happens again and again this limit with 20 moves..fix this level..its just unplayable

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    edited February 2023
    Options

12972…Agreed, haven’t even gotten close 😔 Starting with 20 moves. Spawners are killing me. Haven’t cleared even one of them and they need 5 hits to clear so this is simply, logistically not possible!!! Couldn’t pass this even with the extra 35 moves unless I got a miracle board. Others have passed it though, wish I knew how 🤷‍♀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?