⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

After a level I get the message "lovely! Every level will begin with" then a list of rewards.

Options
Rick_Patterson
Rick_Patterson Posts: 5 Level 2

Candy Crush. After a level I get the message "Lovely! Every level will begin with" then a list of rewards. I never get the rewards. Any ideas?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Rick, are you clearing the level on the first try because I believe that's the way the rewards keep coming to you.  Also please keep in mind that the rewards aren't automatically added to your saved boosters - instead those boosters are added to your next level and you should see them load on the board once the level opens.

• Rick_Patterson
    Options

Thanks for replying Elsa.  Yes.  When I "get on a roll" and start clearing levels, on the first try, I do not get the rewards on the next level.  Whether it is one "map" or five in a row, all on the first try, the rewards never appear when I start the following level. Thanks again.

• Rick_Patterson
    Options

Also...I thought that maybe I needed to make it to the next episode to get the rewards.  That was not the case. I cleared the final level, on the first try, and no rewards for the first game in that episode...nor the second (also after clearing on the first try).  Have tried clearing history and cookies..no effect.  Using Chrome (with latest updates) most of the time.

• Rick_Patterson
    Options

Sorry.  I am stuck at on a level. When I get past it and beat a level on the first try I will let you know. Thanks for the reply.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?