⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3041

Options
jsscurlock
jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3

Please tell me others are also having a hard time with this level. I have been stuck for days and i cant even come close to passing it. In 1 out of every 20 games i can clear the jelly but i can never get the cherries to drop. Please.....if anyone has a solution to help passing this level i would be grateful for any tips.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there,  sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care.  Are you still having this problem?  If so, please write back here and I will try to find you some tips on how to clear it.

• jeanp8
    jeanp8 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

I'm so frustrated! I've been on 3041 for days. Every time I go into the email to get additional lives and click on boosters to use, it opens up level 3035 and I lose my boosters! I've gone through all my boosters because of this. What's going on? It's bad enough this level is hard to impossible, but then to lose boosters on top of it? Fix this please!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Sorry to hear that you are still having an issue with it.  I am going to elevate this to a King Admin to see if she has heard of this.  She won't be back in the office until Monday but hopefully she can help you resolve this.

• KB422
    KB422 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It also doesn’t show the “portals” for the cherries to drop. Wasted many lives before I even realized where I needed to get the cherries!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi KB422, is it possible for you to do a print screen and upload it here so that I can get a better idea of not showing the portals?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?