⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Treat Calendar on PC

Options
Dimin450
Dimin450 Posts: 39 Level 2

THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I AM ASKING......WHY IS MY TREAT WHEEL STUCK ON THE 1ST PRIZE FOR MONTHS? HAPPENS ONLY ON PC BUT NOT MOBILE. VERY ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE DON'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.

DIANE

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

I can understand your frustration but please note that not all fans get this treat calendar so getting at least the first prize of the wrapped candy and stripe combo is a good thing for you.  A better thing for you is to do the sugar drop challenge because you can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours and not rely solely on the calendar.  Read more about it here:

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here

• Dimin450
    edited March 2018
    Options

That's a bogus answer.....I get the treat calendar on my phone and it moves right along like it should be......I can't understand why you can't fix this...this has been the most popular game for years so every question/problem should be solved. Everyone I know, which is a lot of people all get the treat calendar so that's hard to believe...just fix it please!!

• Dimin450
    Options

I can understand your frustration but please note that not all fans get this treat calendar so getting at least the first prize of the wrapped candy and stripe combo is a good thing for you.  A better thing for you is to do the sugar drop challenge because you can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours and not rely solely on the calendar.  Read more about it here:

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here

People with no phones must play on pc or tablet....not fair....they keep getting better as you go, the number one doesn't do squat.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?