Candy Crush isn't any fun!

Options
dlp4414
dlp4414 Posts: 16 Level 2

I feel like King Candy Crush has changed and NOT for the better. The levels are harder, the moves are less, and the boosters you can win are absent. I have been on the same level for 2 weeks, and even with winning the candy box boosters (several times) I still can't win, yet they are constantly popping up ads to buy gold bars and boosters. They have obviously changed their focus to money, not on giving their players a good time playing their game.

If you look at the discussion boards there are MANY who are fed up and leaving, I am next!

Comments

• plazaman
    plazaman Posts: 316 Level 3
    Options

I stopped playing a long time ago @dlp4414 purely for that reason. Don't want to be sitting for days on the same level especially when it's not shown as hard, it is now so boring and stressful, so glad I stopped. I still have friends though who play and don't want to join King Community, they just want to play. So I sometimes post things for them and let them know what's being said. Some of them in the 13000s are now thinking of giving up for good, even more so with the new map being shown. But mainly because every level for them now require gold bars for extra moves because King keep reducing original moves and adding extra blockers making them impossible. It's a shame King don't listen to feedback that they have changed and ruined the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?