⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 8407 impossible with amount of moved

Options
ktnnmrrynlds
ktnnmrrynlds Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, can anyone help. The amount of moved allowed on this level does not allow for the game to actually be completed. I’ve watched videos online where the level used to have move moves than it does now. Can anyone help?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,167 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Level 8407 is an ingredients level, you have to collect one cherry to complete the level. All you really need to do is keep the bombs under control until the keys have travelled around to match with each other and unlock the exits in the bottom left. You can clear some of the blockers on the left as you are waiting for the keys to be collected. You can use a double colourbomb combo, but there's no need unless you are losing control of the bombs.

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Hello, Mr/Ms Newbie,

Welcome to the forum! 👋

This level is broken. You must either get lucky with 2 colour bombs, or use a Lolly Hammer.

I remember commenting it recently. Turns out it was over 3 weeks ago. lol

The keys don’t drop within moves given, can’t figure it out. They move over that block?!?

Here's what I said:

How many moves do you start with - just 23 or so? You need at least 27 for the keys to travel all the way to the wrapped ones. Anyhow, your best bet would be to get double colour bombs. Obviously, you gotta repeat it a few times until it happens. Alternatively, use a lolly hammer to break one of the mobile keys just when it reaches the green teleportal (the bottom of the vertical row) but before it goes through. This way the next key will drop right to the bottom, "saving" you 5-6 moves. 🙄

Do you not get ads for Sweet Cinema? 🤔

If you keep being unable to pass the level, gimme a shout through the chat and I can help you continue your journey up the road through the Candy Kingdom. Good luck! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?