Why is my free boosters opportunities gone now that I purchased help to get thru a tough lrvel?

Options
beagledor1
beagledor1 Posts: 1 Newbie

Ever since I bought boosters one time to get me thru a tough level now I no longer receive any free help with boosters or ads to win them. My game has plummeted now. I went from a top player with long winning streaks to not being able to get thru a single level without buying help. I feel scammed. Been playing for years. I should have never have purchased.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,297 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thanks for reporting. Which device are you play ?

• chayurs
    chayurs Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have noticed the same thing. I have been playing through my iPhone.

• phreek
    phreek Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Android phone and similar won awards and the ability to apply boosters missing at the beginning of a level of a level. no changes in terms of profile only account adjustment was so that I could be able to lodge a complaint because you forced creating an account screenshot attached

what is the point of winning or purchasing boosters if you are not allowed to apply them at all to the game. big glitch and one that does thus far seems to be falling upon deaf ears. Minor thing but I don't want to waste my time that I have a few minutes to relax and have a little fun complaining and trying to deal with customer service issues.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?