maniek86168616 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Old map or new map, I just love the journey through the Candy Kingdom

I have no opinion on that🤔

• MzMinerva
    MzMinerva Posts: 101 Level 2
    Options
    Old map or new map, I just love the journey through the Candy Kingdom

I already posted what I thought of the new map. After playing it now for a while, I've changed my mind on some things. I hate the new map. It's so hard on the eyes. You have a very limited view of anything on the sides, and can't really see what is ahead of you. I really hate it, now. Please change it back. I gave it a fair shot, but it's terrible.

• ckeane
    ckeane Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It’s terrible. Just too small. I thought that something was wrong with my IPAD when all of a sudden the playing area was so much less and so hard to see. It is not enjoyable at all in this format….I prefer the way it was for sure. This is NOT am improvement and in fact will limit how much I play, if at all. It makes NO sense to have it so narrow and not use the entire screen. Please put it back the way it was or at the very least give players a choice.

• RT011989
    RT011989 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Candy Crush Soda Saga

• firefox111
    firefox111 Posts: 147 Level 3
    Options
    Sour! I don't like the new saga map... (please tell us why)

I don’t like it! My wife has it and she showed it to me and I am glad I’m not one of the players who got this test. She hates it because she does lots of scrolling to see where her friends are at or going down to tackle a levels to perfect them for sugar stars. Plus it forces you to switch to portrait. Please King, don’t do it.

• Bojan_candy
    Bojan_candy Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

I don’t have the new map for now but my brother got it before in his account and for me it looks more interesting than the previous map but I definitely think that the best map was the old original map which had so many diverse characters and settings and that’s when the game really felt like a saga unlike now how it’s just an endless loop. Although there have been lots of good changes in the game these last few years such as new blocker designs and improved graphics, in my opinion there are some major changes that didn’t need changing at all such as the map that goes in a loop, the new music and sound effects and some of the blocker redesigns. I really miss the old candy crush saga, it used to be one of my favourite past times and still is but it just doesn’t hit the same and it feels like a completely new game now with all of the major changes that have occurred in these past few years. I think that it would really be good if king listened to what their players have to say and that it would greatly satisfy their players and candy crush saga as a game because I know based on these polls and other comments I’ve seen here on the community, that a lot of players feel the exact same way that I feel about the game and the new changes now.

• Bubba7
    Bubba7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Playing on my ipad, the game condensed to a third of its former size. It also won't rotate. It's very difficult to play and crucial that you restore the larger size. As for the new design, I prefer more expansive screen shot.

• Sturla
    Sturla Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The new screen does not work well on laptops, since it is a portrait design (ie. vertical) and laptop screens are portrait (ie. horizontal). Consequently the Map can only occupy one third of the screen and is too small to use comfortably.

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Hello @QueenB I don’t mind the graphics, the change is ok. I don’t like that I can’t play landscape on my iPad for one. Secondly, why change the map if it doesn’t comes with a scroll back button? Thirdly, what happened to the episode labels?

• G33RT
    G33RT Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

The reason I don't play this game anymore is because you ruin it KING !!!!

We don't line the New Saga Map !!!!

On a PC desktop via facebook is just horrible to play.

First I thought there is something wrong and KING developers made a mistake but it seem you are pleased with your useless new map.

Al those years playing stops now because KING made such inteligent choice.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?