๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’œ Sweet Hearts Season ๐Ÿ’œ

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited February 2023 in Discussions

Welcome to the Season of Love!!!

Join Misty in getting ready for Valentine's Day. Love is in the air ๐Ÿ’•

โณ The Sweet Hearts Season starts today, 6th of February and ends on the 19th of February!

Your first challenge is to to complete the Sweet Hearts Collection!

Help Misty get ready by collecting purple hearts candies. Complete all milestones in order to get the most rewards.

How to Play!

Collect the given amount of purple heart candies before the time runs out and collect sweet rewards depending on how many purple heart candies you can collect!

Lovely Leaderboard!

You will have a leaderboard where only the Top 10 will win a reward and the Top 3 will win Part Boosters!

Cake Quests!

Starts on the 9th of February and ends on the 12th.

Olivia's is making a spacial Valentine's cake and needs help collecting ingredients.

Help Olivia decorate the cake by collecting, Frosting, Milk Chocolate, Color Bombs and Cherries.

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ New to the Community? Registerย HEREย in just 2 seconds.

Let us know what you think about the event!

Is it fun and challenging?

Do you understand how the challenge works?

Is it too easy, too hard, or does it have the right balance between fun and challenge?

Vote and comment so we can make all future events even sweeter!

๐Ÿ’œ Sweet Hearts Season ๐Ÿ’œ 136 votes

I enjoyed helping Misty get ready by collecting purple hearts candies
26%
cookiemaeAndres-2Scooterpiekiara_waelLa Leymaf34100dawnmvanstone74Fran334spottedhorserarebabsblakesambratElviramartinez_61pandajackiemaggiecacaank60teeweipingheartbrokenwaifuL_Diamondzmaniek8616 36 votes
I love having the Lovely Leaderboard and the rewards are great
8%
Honeysuckle143dman3216LadyGaivmandolly023nchapman930758976250M_yusufAuwalKokaratommyc68iamlexyaverygillCinee 12 votes
I enjoyed helping Olivia with her Cake Quests
0%
Award6850 1 vote
All of the above
41%
Peter_TornarosDiamond_LimmessenaboutBoybinarysamm_kmlQamarwsholyamtfatiha133carmenechevarriaAJGWheather317dsirabianShilviya18Princess_JessicacandyujwalADussaultMissJaneDoeadidas11zs1982BlessKAAA0907 56 votes
Sour! I did not enjoy the event.. (please comment why)
3%
Maria_ColellaSpinnifixMiladyRchewygumgoodnesshideseek 5 votes
I did not have the event
19%
naturegalTzvi_MarcuLil'_MommaKerrieChipadeekyra99debparlelenspgordan10KarenO2022CandyLVMzMinervaketanrt1[Deleted User]MannyFaeGermanachondd_2023CherylTeohnikolemaxtoumeiillusion 26 votes
ยซ13456711

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?