change facebook account

Options
YesidR
YesidR Posts: 18 Level 2

Hello, I have changed my facebook account for a new one and all my progress is in the previous one, how do I recover my progress with my new facebook account?

Thank

@Queen_Elsa

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @YesidR and welcome to the community! I will try to get you back on track. First of all, do you have a King account? If not, create an account by using an email address and password. Then open the game using your King account. Once you are in there if you are on a mobile device it should sync your old account with your King account. Then you have 2 choices. You can continue playing through King which is my choice because Facebook had too many glitches in the past so I gave up playing that way. Or if you want to connect your new Facebook account then you need to get your King account number and this is how you do that.

Once you are logged in go to your account and at the top you should see the King logo. You will double click on it and your user ID # will be there. If you can, do a print screen to have just in case you need it again. Once you have your number you are going to complete the contact form from HERE. Click on the HERE text and it will open up the contact form for you. Give them your user ID # and explain that you would like your progress transferred to your new Facebook account. They can go into your new account and bring you back to your current level.

So now the option is yours - to create and play through King or contact them with your user ID # and tell them that you want to play on your new Facebook account and they should transfer it. They will respond with a bot email but it should have a ticket number on that. You can reply to that and they will take care of it for you. Please let me know how you make out.

• YesidR
    YesidR Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Queen_Elsa, I apologize for responding so late but I didn't have time and until now I realized the message, thank you very much, I already have an account started with king and with mail but it is synchronized with the old facebook account, what should I do so that I stay with my new facebook account?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?