• dereu_tom
    dereu_tom Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Sweet! I love the new saga map

I very much like the New map it's so easy. Well done

• rogerrabbit
    rogerrabbit Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Sour! I don't like the new saga map... (please tell us why)

What a piece of work. Have a laptop and have a cell phone playing screen. Played this game 3 years and spent money and I get a horrible screen. All this game is a money grab. So now I never extend my levels and never spend money How do you like me now? I don't like that is for sure. Your loss. How is the dumb person/people that think this a great screen at King? The screen sucks. Your loss people

• bj456
    bj456 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I hate the new map, I use a pc and it's too small and isn't fun anymore, I quit playing.

• Frugalone
    Frugalone Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Alright, looks like the majority does not like the new map. So let's bring back the old. I am so tired of signing out and then closing and signing in again to play in landscape.

• ntredme
    ntredme Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

No I do NOT like the new map, I personally had NO trouble navigating the previous map. I want to go back to the old map, and I'd be happy!

• Inkmaker
    Inkmaker Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I really don't like that the screen is in portrait mode only. I use an iPad to play the game, I am at level 13,488 and pay in about $30 a month for the game to be comfortable. The portrait mode is far too restrictive. I often will go back several levels to play an interesting frame and in this type of design I would be doing endless scrolling to get to my goal.

The portrait mode is really bad for business and enjoyment of the game.

• dvadout
    dvadout Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I haven't played CC since the game is now in portrait mode. I don't like portrait mode. I already have to play that way in Candy Crush Friends but ever since CC came out I played in landscape mode. Never in portrait mode. These developers keep messing up things that were already working. Please put the landscape mode back. Until then I will be skipping this game.

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

the new map is horrible, please give us the option of switching back to the old map... another thing, there are too many hard, super hard, and nightmarishly hard levels on ONE EPISODE...

• Inkmaker
    Inkmaker Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I really don't like that the screen is in portrait mode only. I use an iPad to play the game, I am at level 13,488 and pay in about $30 a month for the game to be comfortable. The portrait mode is far too restrictive. I often will go back several levels to play an interesting frame and in this type of design I would be doing endless scrolling to get to my goal.

The portrait mode is really bad for business and enjoyment of the game.

• rogerrabbit
    rogerrabbit Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

When are you going to change back or let us choose what screen we to use? Giving me 65 more chances to pass a level still will not make me continue. Only reason doing that is because game set up to make us spend money, Been in a race all week. Tell anybody anything? Don't pay you don't move getting worse.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?