⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I want ten hard earned levels back

Options
Mike_Shirley
Mike_Shirley Posts: 16 Level 2

How come... those who created and or maintain CC saga can not find  fix to prevent this? I logged both android app and online with facebook. lost 10 games. I tried syncing both to the site. no luck. what to do?? this happens to easy. 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mike, can you please give me more information.  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress?  If you are playing through Facebook have you tried logging out on both and logging back in?  Also perhaps you need to uninstall the Facebook app and reinstall it again.  Whatever you do, try not to uninstall the game on your Android because you will lose your boosters.  Write back with more information and I will see how we can figure this out.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mike, can you please give me more information.  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress?  If you are playing through Facebook have you tried logging out on both and logging back in?  Also perhaps you need to uninstall the Facebook app and reinstall it again.  Whatever you do, try not to uninstall the game on your Android because you will lose your boosters.  Write back with more information and I will see how we can figure this out.

• Mike_Shirley
    Options

I accidentally clicked on the question solved. It is not solved. Answer to questions: I have mostly played through the kingdom.my phone app is signed into the kingdom too. I tried playing it through Facebook on both. But it but then lost 10 levels when I logged in both to facebook. Uninstall the facebook app? I dont use a facebook app. Or do you mean a saga app for facebook? I am unsure what that is.I am currently logged in through the site online and on my phone. The reaality of this is that NO ONE should have this problem and I should not have to worry about losing levels at all. So what that means is YOUR GAME has flaws. And those who have the ability to make this game should be able to FIX IT.

• _Elsa_
    Options

First I'd like you to trying syncing both Facebook and Kingdom together.  Follow the directions here: 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website

That really should bring both of them to the same level.  Also make sure that you clear out the history daily.  Whatever you do, do not uninstall the game on your Android unless all else fails because you will lose all boosters and any extra lives that you had.  So try the syncing now and if that doesn't work, please write back here. 

• Mike_Shirley
    Options

Score and progression sync

You have already synced your progress. this is what I was told after following the instructions. Both of my games on the phone and at the site have been on the same level. They just went from 1492 to 1482 after putting both on facebook. no w both are on the site. I have made my way back to 1487. So half way there .. I will just play.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Thank you very much for responding Mike.  If this ever happens to you again, please do not hesitate to contact us here at King Care and we will be more than happy to try to help you resolve your issues.  Have a great crushing day today!

• Mike_Shirley
    Options

back to 1492. I hope your team can fix that silly glitch. People get sucked for a lot of cash to pass levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?