We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Please fix this very annoying problem

Greshen_Lewis
Greshen_Lewis Posts: 22 Level 2

This is not working - free play for either 1 hour or 2 hours candy wrapper  allows only 5 lives and then NOTHING!!!! 

I want this fixed so I can play my game without be so frustrated. 

Ive asked before for this to be fix with the  stupid Didi baking. I had to wait for over  1week before a reply  

Sick of this BS so if this isn't rectified then Iam out

id like a response sooner thank you

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Hi Greshen, you have written about this issue several times and I responded to you.  Being nasty and frustrated is not going to get you anywhere.  Being a random tester is not anything that we have control over.  I'm sorry that you have been chosen to be a random tester but just ignore playing Didi!

• Greshen_Lewis
    Greshen_Lewis Posts: 22 Level 2

Hi Elsa

i was not being nasty as you put it! I find that you are being offensive as I didn't ask to be a random tester nor was I aware of this. Did you tell me this? If so when? Because clearly I would have Not sent the last question if I was told that I was a random tester  

Didi finished 2 days ago and I'm talking about the next treasure chest play. 

As for you replying to my question earlier you only told me what I had already knew that is click the X at the top right hand corner to play Didi. I had no option but to click this option. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?