🗺 New Saga Map Makeover - Check it out!

Comments

• I am disappointed that I am included in the “ trial group”. It is an awful upgrade. It is too small for my iPad, easy to make mistakes, the hot air balloon doesn’t work, you cannot look back at previous games easily, on and on with things I don’t like. Please go back to the previous game set-up and if you feel upgrades are necessary, think about the interface for the end user! Ugh.

• babsblake
    babsblake Posts: 75 Level 3
    Sour! I don't like the new saga map... (please tell us why)

If you try and look For a previous level it is difficult to scroll through. It also reminds me too much of the cc soda map! Do not care for it at all

• Thunder946
    Thunder946 Posts: 26 Level 2

The only thing the new map needs is a scroll bar. Without that the new map is terrible

• tasneem1763
    tasneem1763 Posts: 19 Level 2

I saw new map in my husbands game ...i liked it...

• tullie
    tullie Posts: 0 Newbie

Sucks!

The new map sucks! For those of us suffering with migraines, this new map (myself) has caused me suck blinding headaches. I used to enjoy playing candy crush saga, it helped with stressful times. Unfortunately, the new map is triggering my migraine. I just spent $$ to enjoy it now I’m ticked off!💔🤬😡😵‍💫

• tank45b
    tank45b Posts: 2 Newbie

I personally don't like it because it shows too little of the map, its too zoomed in. I also think people are being a little harsh saying its terrible, the majority of harsh comments are because people don't like changes. I find the old one aesthetically and funcionally better. ^^

• JT89
    JT89 Posts: 76 Level 2
    Sweet! I love the new saga map

level 415

• bibigrrr
    bibigrrr Posts: 1 Newbie

Nul, joueur depuis de nombreuses années, je n’ai pas installé Candy Crush Saga sur mon ordinateur de bureau pour jouer sur un format smartphone, idem pour la tablette et en plus il faut la tenir en mode portrait. Sinon, laissez le choix à chacun en installant un bouton qui permette de jouer avec l’ancienne carte ou la nouvelle. Pour ma part, je ne jouerai plus avec la nouvelle carte

• Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3

I cannot express how much I hate this new feature. I cannot see the game well on my iPad unless I tilt it, which I am not able to do for long periods of time, thus preventing me from playing candy crush. I have hardly played since. Being able to scroll back to old levels is also nearly impossible. To add to the insult you have out the prices up drastically for boosters etc. shame on you!

• keeker23
    keeker23 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Sweet! I love the new saga map

I like the new map but it should be more interactive and players should have a choice whether they want a full map view or overhead view. The look is very nice

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?