Comments

• prince_bk
    prince_bk Posts: 261 Level 3
    Options

It's designed like that.

• NirdayiBilla
    NirdayiBilla Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

But in YouTube video.... player's fish are going to cake bomb and frosting....but in mine they are just going to normal candy

• anne101h
    anne101h Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 21
    Options

Level 6152. A truly awful, boring game. No amount of fish, coconut rings, or other can break the cycle. Those last two bricks are not going to crack.

• anne101h
    anne101h Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Day 7 since my last post re level 6152.. played this level well over 200 times, I know because it keeps offering me 150 moves extra if I buy extra moves, deleted game and reinstalled. Frustration and boredom doesn’t begin to explain it. There is a technical glitch on this level or it’s been fixed as th3 fish don’t eat the blockers to let the third dragon out. Has anyone actually passed this level this year? Ie 2024?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,222 Level 5
    Options

Hello @anne101h I cannot try that level out for you myself, because none of my current games are past it, but looking at the videos I can see how difficult this level can be if you do not get a lucky board. I very much doubt there is a technical glitch in this level as there have not been lots of other complaints, so obviously - with boosters or extra moves - other players have got past this one. Looking at this video below I think the fishes are not meant to eat those blockers. Once the cake has exploded you will need to use striped candies or wrapped candies or combos of the two to get rid of the blockers.

Not every level in Candy Crush can be passed without boosters now, that is the way the game has changed, even since this video was made a year ago. But I will post it here anyway to give you some idea of how it can be passed. If your level looks different, apart from the cherries being dragons, then please send us a screenshot of your starting board. Otherwise I would advise you to either give up or give the game a long break ( a couple of weeks not even trying) . Sometimes after a break they make a level easier to pass. They want you to spend money to get past this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?