🎙We want your feedback on the levels 13 521 - 13 565

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Happy level release day, Crushers 😃

New sweet levels are released weekly in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

This week, you can directly share your feedback on levels 13 521 - 13 565 with the people behind the levels!

We would like to know how you feel about the following:

• How long did it take to complete all the levels?
  • What level did you find most challenging and why?
  • What was your favorite level you would like to play one more time?
  • Do you have any suggestions for improvements?

Comment and leave your feedback to the Team behind the new levels!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,843 Level 5
    edited February 2023

Candy Crush it is just a Game!

For me the fill in the Blank is as follows:

Keep It Simple SAGA or Keep It Simple Scooterpie

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5

Finished and what an improvement this week's 45 levels are. Even the Jelly Jars were limited to a sensible amount of levels.

Some really great levels that took me back to the old days. They included 13531, 13539, 13540 and 13550.

Level 13551 was ridiculously difficult and needs tweaking. Otherwise congratulations to the Design Studio on an excellent set of levels 👋👋

• Scooterpie

@Peter_Tornaros what a good report. I have only completed the 1st eight levels. Busy week again. However, I now look much more forward to playing the rest!

• maniek86168616
    maniek86168616 Posts: 17 Level 2

399 was heavy, slowly starting to develop and getting harder..

• Scooterpie

Still 2 more levels to go. However, I must say Candy Crush Saga you should know howz to "Shake It Up!"

\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

• Scooterpie
    edited February 2023

Waited and finished my last 2 levels a little while ago. Still like things best when there are new levels... Can't or am not inclined to always play this way,

Come to find it that I did not like this week's levels as much as you did @Peter_Tornaros. Sometimes I like a week better than you. Lucky boards play a big part and the types of levels. Was sorta trying out stuff too not that any great discovery was made. I really like hidden UFO's in the game and just reminded myself of the power of the CB combined with a color. Especially when you have a choice of which color to combine it with. Choose your situation for use.

My favorite levels were:

Episode 1 Level 13528

Episode 2 Level 13543

Episode 3 Level 13559

• mbb4917
    mbb4917 Posts: 52 Level 2

Hello! Level 15564 is not possible with 20 moves. Can you please adjust? This is NOT fun anymore. Not enough licorice drop to open up the rest of the board. Thanks a lot!

• dashiellbrown
    dashiellbrown Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited February 2023

Level 13564 needs to be fixed. I don’t want to bother even trying by buying extra moves because - 20 moves to crush 422 blocks??? (Which you can’t even access until you remove liquorice that don’t fall in time) Please do something to at least make it interesting!

You can’t even find a video for this one🙄

• Robert_Escamilla
    Robert_Escamilla Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 13543 only has 20 moves. Why do I see 35 moves on the YouTube help videos? Impossible to do in 20 moves.

• SLUrban
    SLUrban Posts: 1 Newbie

Agreed. Not enough moves. This is no longer a fun game and certainly does not decrease your stress level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?