TOP CLIMBER

Options

Comments

• SerafinaSpirit
    SerafinaSpirit Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

It doesn’t seem like any of these games are legit. I won the Top Climber event and can’t claim the reward. It’s gone and no way to access . Also, never received my gold bars from the lunar pot of gold event. Very disappointing.

• bqfc
    bqfc Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

I finished first of this event and I didn't get any rewards. Apparently it was some connection or something like this as problems in the game to get it. Can you do something about it please. Thanks

• bqfc
    bqfc Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

And for me 😡😭😩

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    edited March 2023
    Options

I managed to top the leader board to win this & i actually got the reward. The reward is very similar to Sam's streak +. There is the brush for creating a stripped candy.

I said the other day that these events need to managed better to stop players making a mockery out of these competitions. Why can't the x10 multiplyer for new levels be increased to say x100 or more & levels players have passed be restricted to being played once only?

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,127 Level 4
    edited March 2023
    Options

@Arrowflinger,@Piri_Margolas, @LynnH and everyone else reading this the following is referring to the posts above. I'm not trying to start a fight, make anyone mad, hurt anyone's feelings or anything like that, I swear I'm not. If I do I apologize that wasn't my intent.

I'm frustrated with all the issues that are continuously happening with almost all events.

Does anyone have any ideas for what players like @JinShi_Kook should do to compete with players on lower levels? Lower level players have thousands of levels to complete at 10x, some suggested 100x, while players at the end have 45 levels a week. In my opinion and from some experience, I'm not at the end only 12,325, the levels are much harder the farther you get.

If the event starts a few days after new levels are released and they decide to wait to play they won't get the daily rewards chest stickers towards great boosters. If they do play a level to get the sticker they won't have a chance to win the episode race for the gold bars. The episode race includes players from all different levels so I'm not sure how "fair" it is but I'm not complaining because I need all the gold bars I can get.

I'll use all my 20 lives a day on one level sometimes then I can't play for 30 minutes. If I don't replay levels I don't have a chance to compete in those events.

Everyone has the ability to replay levels, it's up to each player. Both lower and higher level players have advantages and disadvantages.

With that being said...I know how I felt toward players with outrageous scores in my group. I had issues from the beginning with the blue event showing up in my events tab but unable to see my progress.

I replayed old levels and some new ones not knowing my score. Then all of a sudden the leader board shows up and this is my score...

I have no idea how I got this score!?!?!? I played but nowhere near that much.🤷 I know what I would be thinking if that score showed up in my race. This is what I'm frustrated with. I haven't received any rewards so I assume they believe I cheated and aren't giving me any. I'm ok with that though since that isn't my actual score, but I had nothing to do with obtaining such a outrageous high score.

I'm interested to see how the purple heart collection goes.

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi Kerrie, it was me that suggested about increasing the multiplyer for these events. I won the last event with around 350000 blue candies so I personally haven't had someone get an outrageous amount on one of the boards that i was playing. These events are supposed to be fun for the players competing & fair. I don't think it's fair for someone to be playing a lot of hours to lead their leader board only for someone to cherry pick all the best levels where the required candy is in abundance and huge amounts are racked up in next to no time. The players on the higher levels have either been playing the game for much longer or are (no offence to anyone) better players. If these events are organised to coincide with the release of new levels for players at the end of the game they would still have 45 new levels to play at the increased multiplyer & their choice of thousands of other levels to go back & play but just the once so things are levelled out for everyone. I myself am on roughly the same level as you & by the time the next big event is released probably around Easter time, I'll be waiting for new levels to released every week like the others at the end of the game.

• Siawras
    Siawras Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

Exact same situation 😂 till the end i though I'm first because till the the end on top list I was first with 200k+ but when event was ended everything simply disappeared 😂 no prizes only lot of winners 🤣

• pilarmoni
    pilarmoni Posts: 34 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options
  • Piri_Margolas
    Piri_Margolas Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

Sorry Pilar I don't know much Spanish ... but I'm guessing you didn't get the prizes yes? And what's up with that jogador(a) person ... She/he was also on my Blues list this week but you weren't on mine though I've seen you round on some of my other contests before. How can the same person be on 2 contest lists like that? Just another CCS mystery I suppose. :P

Trust me Kerry, no offenses from me on this one. The Blue Candy one is really the only 1 I have taken issue with because there's just no way even cherry picking they can rack up nearly 1 million blues in an an hour. From what you said I'm starting to think that many or even most of the people who are getting the numbers aren't cheating ... they're, like you, getting some type of major glitch, but it's 1 that King doesn't seem to want to address.

Part of the problem is that, as others have said, we all compete with people that are either way under or way over our levels. Then there's the mixing of the servers ... I've noticed that in some contests I see the same names every single week, but if someone is #1 in the Sam Streak and most of the other contests, yet they're nowhere to be found in the blues/purples/etc contests then something is clearly off. I think King needs to get on the ball more and scatter us round a lot better so everyone can get the chances to win, and not just the same person every week. Or at least offer a 2nd and 3rd place prize for the rest of us, some who are literally 50 pieces or so behind the 1st place person.

CCS is supposed to be a casual game yet obviously for many of us it's a fight to the finish most weeks. I know that over on the Soda Saga boards the mods are super sweet and do their best to try and meditate between the players and King, but I've not seen much of that here on the CCS boards. If there are any mods lurking round is there any hope of addressing our issues hopefully?

PS ... for those saying that you're not getting your prizes due to connection issues - this happens frequently to me over in Soda Crush. I live in the middle of orange orchards in a 100 yr old house (which is pretty old for this part of Central FL actually) and with that I have the misfortune to have 1+ foot thick walls of pure concrete ... so yeah, my inet is the absolute worst. I bought an extender on Amazon which helped a lot but I still get some conn issues daily, especially when I'm about to get my cute bat prizes or the like.

Soda will give me the typical "undeliverable" message so when that happens I turn off my tablet wifi for a sec then put it right back on (I can only get 2.4 on my tablet sadly but before the extender I had nothing so I'll take whatever I can get). Once it's back up I wait til I get my download arrow back then pull the game back up (make sure you have at least the down arrow or both up/down as it won't work if you only get the up arrow) and soon as I get back in game my prizes are added right off. Sure it's a pain in the tush, but beats losing my boosters out completely so it's worth the efforts for me. Can't say it'll work for everyone else but can't hurt to try right? :)

• Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    edited March 2023
    Options

Contest or challenge such as this, is nothing but a bunch of crap. King.com should come up with something different, n if they can’t do that than just do away with this kind of contest. Too many bots are playing-they not even real players. This is just a dam shame!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?