Ads for additional moves

Options
Hello everyone,
I've been playing Candy Crush Saga with my friends for some time and I've noticed a certain aspect related to ads.

My friends at the end of the game have the opportunity to watch some ads for additional moves, but I don't.

I checked the game settings and they are identical to those of my friends. Including settings for personalized ads are enabled.

I mention the fact that I use an iOS phone and my friends use Android phones.

Can you help me with getting the ability to receive ads at the end of the game?

Thanks! :) 

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2023
    Options

↑↑↑

Hey there, @Andrei_Olariu; welcome to the forum (with the band of merry misfits).

It seems like you are not part of an experimental test group (of guinea pigs) with the feature, see here.

Some will get adverts & others will not, different people get different features; so you just have to deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but (try to) have fun.

And do not delete the game in an attempt to receive the feature, as any accumulated boosters/received game lives would also be deleted (if playing via mobile devices); see this.

You are basically at the mercy of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not you ever get the feature, & it should not matter what device the game is being played on (Amazon/Android/Apple).

But once you make a purchase within the game, do not count on it; here is an example from another unfortunate player.

Guinea pigs, such adorable little creatures...

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?