We want your feedback on the levels 13 341 - 13 385

Comments

• Blister
    Blister Posts: 136 Level 2

King, seriously, are you ever going to listen. Just about every level is unpassable with the amount of moves given. Not sure how much longer I can take this boredom. Do you think we are going to get used to just moving candies about try after try until we have 35 plus extra moves, then use gold bars so that we can pass. How is that entertainment? Candy Crush Saga was fantastic when the idea was to use experience and the brain. There is no strategy in moving candies about knowing it's impossible to pass without 25 and sometimes a lot more extra moves. How many more times do we need to give feedback telling you something is wrong. You really need to have a good look at what is being done to the levels and start making it enjoyable again. The not to be mentioned program is ending next week just like the Fantastic5 so guess it will just be get used to spending a week on one level or give up completely.

• Mary4chady
    Mary4chady Posts: 48 Level 2

The levels have become very hard, every level requires boosters or gold bars, I don’t have boosters and my gold bars are not even lasting. When you get stuck on a level you get over it and just want to finish it. Before there was 3 or 4 levels in an episode that was hard and the others were a breeze but now they are all hard you probably get i out of the episode that’s a breeze. I get over the game sometimes and just stop playing I was stuck on level for 4 days which done key head in.

• pebbles2497
    pebbles2497 Posts: 54 Level 2

All these comments are right on the nose. Driving away more and more players. Levels have become unbeatable. If you see a level with 25 moves or less you might as well not even waste your time. No longer fun to even play anymore. King does not listen to players comments at all as witnessed by number of complaints and nothing changes. I quit playing other king games and this will be next. Only reason I play this is to see if they change their ways. It's about time to delete this game too. Thanks king for ruining a good game.

• tr6465
    tr6465 Posts: 46 Level 2

I agree completely. Been playing for 10 years and the money grab is getting worse, if that’s possible. Get rid of the timed boosters and bring a little of the fun back. I’m on 13411 and ready to quit. They’ve gotten enough of my money.

• Raghusv
    Raghusv Posts: 3 Newbie

Irs very very difficult and some levels are impossible because we wont get waffles even after move finishes we have to use goldbars without any options very cunning plan

• kding26
    kding26 Posts: 9 Level 2

Level 13361 is impossible with only 20 moves if you have no gold bars to extend your game. Been stuck here for weeks. Makes me not even want to play anymore. Need more moves!!!

• pebbles2497

Why even leave a comment, king don't pay attention to them. Level 13361 is impossible as stated above with only twenty moves. I'm fed up with this game as all they want you to do is pay pay and pay.

• pebbles2497

Agree 100 per cent with everything you said. All they want is you to pay pay and pay. Any level with less than 25 moves you might as well count on it being undoable. I play less and less every week because of their shenanigans. I've deleted their spin offs this one will be next if they don't get their act together.

• eugenioneves
    eugenioneves Posts: 31 Level 2

Estou completamente de acordo com os comentários anteriores. Deixou de ser um jogo para passar a ser uma caça ao dinheiro.

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 130 Level 3

Hi, so it is my understanding that the developer’s read these feedback threads ergo my posting this here 🤷‍♀️. I had mentioned this in the survey as well but here is a perfect example of the “It’s not a fair or level playing field”. In the Weekly Contests for example, if we are up against others that are not playing around the same level then they have a distinct and HUGE advantage to win the event! It’s actually not worth even trying for us in the scenarios below. Two pics to follow, one from last week and then the 2nd again this week and I am also assuming that this player Kathy is indeed playing in the 8,000’s based on her 7,000 banner 🤷‍♀️ See how close we (the two with 13,000 banners) are? That makes for a fun and competitive challenge, just sayin…… I hope you choose to remedy this 🙏 Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?