Why didn’t I get my prize when I HIT THE JACKPOT

Options
Dottie_Snyder
Dottie_Snyder Posts: 2 Newbie

I just hit the jackpot I have a picture to prove it   There wasn’t anything saying what the prize is.

inwas expecting bells and whistles going off since it is a 1 in 100000000000000000000000chance of hitting it and I DID

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Dottie! Oh dear, I have seen other glitches with the Prize Wheel from other players too, so I will send this to the Moderator right now. She will private message you when she sees it and will help you get all the prizes you have won. I am so sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you have a nice day!

• Dottie_Snyder
    Dottie_Snyder Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you. I’ll be waiting 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

You are so welcome Dottie! It was a pleasure talking to you. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact King Care. The Mod will private message you as soon as possible! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

• Heronwood
    Heronwood Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I hit the Jackpot as well, but the wheel said I got a pink coconut candy, or whatever it is called. The game steals my extra lives I get from other people, and level 2518, is impossible. Time to move on.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

Hi Heronwood! Can you make a separate thread so that I can forward it to the Mod for you? I would love to help you get back on track. :) Thanks for writing to King Care and I hope you have a great day!

• Heronwood
    Heronwood Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Hi Laura: you are talking to an old man here, who is not up to speed on the technical jargon. Re your request to "make a separate thread" ???? Not sure how or where to do that. Sorry. Heronwood

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

No problem. :) I am no Spring chicken either lol. On the top of the page here, you see several buttons you can click. One is "Ask A Question". That will start a new thread where you can choose your platform (what you are playing the King games on such as the FB app on a laptop/desktop or a mobile device like a phone or a tablet) and ask your question. That way I can direct the Moderator directly to your question instead of having it down on another question where she may miss it. Hope that helped! If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask! I am here to serve. Have a nice day!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys,

I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards.  I will add this message to the list.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?