Annoyed by difficulty of levels

Options
2»

Comments

• bobbihartley
    bobbihartley Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Struggling with every level is getting real old real fast. It takes all of the enjoyment out of playing when you continuously are fighting a losing battle.

• tr6465
    tr6465 Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

bobbihartley, I agree. I’m on 13411 and winning only timed boosters, your only chance is gold bars. That’s exactly what King wants, more money in the bank. Whoever the genius was that thought up the timed boosters should be fired. Many people will be leaving the game. Half of the fun of the game used to be winning boosters. PLEASE bring back the REAL boosters.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,272 Level 5
    Options

At this rate only the super rich and the lucky ones that have found a way to cheat will be left in the 13000 + levels. That is so sad.

• bobbihartley
    Options

The game is quickly losing my interest. Where is the fun of running head on into a brick wall every time you try to play for enjoyment. I am playing much less and moving on to other games that give me enjoyment.

• bobbihartley
    Options

You can't win gold bars if you can not pass the levels on a good rate. I can not even finish a race of champions anymore. At one time I won over 300 in a row. That is definitely history now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?