⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can not connect to kingdom... I don't wanna lose all my progress by uninstalling it :(

Eleni_B
Eleni_B Posts: 2 Newbie

Please solve this because I used to have candy crush installed in 2-3 devices and they were all synchronized as they were connected to the same kingdom account. Now I can't log into my account in any of them (It says "No internet connection found" although I'm obviously connected to wifi and/or data). I didn't ask for help earlier because I thought it was just a lag and you would fix it with some update but it's been a month and nothing happened. I really don't wanna lose all my progress by uninstalling and installing the app again :/

Can you help me?

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Hello Eleni. Fortunately, if you are connected to The Kingdom, you will not lose any progress once you reconnect and you sync back up to it. However, any accumulated boosters will be lost. I feel you on this issue, though. I had the same problem a while ago and I ended up having to reinstall my Candy Crush too. I was connected to FB, and once it synced back up, I was right where I had left off...minus a couple boosters, but that didn't matter. You can always ask friends for boosters or earn them doing the Sugar Drop levels or the Events that are going on now. Good luck and let me know if this worked for you. Have a great day!

• Eleni_B
    Eleni_B Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello Eleni. Fortunately, if you are connected to The Kingdom, you will not lose any progress once you reconnect and you sync back up to it. However, any accumulated boosters will be lost. I feel you on this issue, though. I had the same problem a while ago and I ended up having to reinstall my Candy Crush too. I was connected to FB, and once it synced back up, I was right where I had left off...minus a couple boosters, but that didn't matter. You can always ask friends for boosters or earn them doing the Sugar Drop levels or the Events that are going on now. Good luck and let me know if this worked for you. Have a great day!

Thanks for responding! The problem is that I cannot connect to neither FB or the Kingdom. It appears as if I'm not connected to anything and whenever I try to connect to either of them it doesn't let me. So if I uninstall it I will lose aaall the progress I have made since I was connected for the last time (one month ago).Also as a result of the above I cannot get any more boosters as I supposedly don't have internet access :/

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?